StaciaPriscilla.com Web Site and Application
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions govern your use of the Web Site StaciaPriscilla.com (hereinafter “SP.com”) or application, and any content, features or functionality made available from or through SP.com, including any subdomains thereof, or application. BY ACCESSING THE WEB SITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS APPLIED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not access or otherwise use SP.com.
1. Right to Monitor and Control. SP.com is managed and controlled by the SP.com team and its subsidiaries (“we” or “us” or “our”), who holds all rights, but do not have an obligation, to bring any discretional change and correction to all materials posted to the Web Site without the need to notify in advance. However, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request that, in our sole discretion, are objectionable or in violation of our terms and conditions or applicable law. We may also restrict your access without notice or penalty if we believe you are in breach of the guidelines set forth in this paragraph, our terms and conditions or applicable law, or for any other reason without notice or liability.
2. Proprietary Rights and Trademark. Unless stated otherwise, the content, the works and the material published or otherwise shown on the Web Site – including, but not limited to, trademarks, logos, images, photos, statements and the reproduced documents, as well as application software and the HTML codes, are the exclusive property of SP.com, or used upon authorization or license by the owner of the rights. The User can have those contents available only if it is essential for the correct use of the Web Site – for personal, non-commercial purposes. Your use of SP.com does not grant to you ownership of any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the Web Site. SP.com and reserves for itself all exploitation rights and any other connected right, including reproduction rights. Any other use of the material, for any purpose, is forbidden, unless prior consent of SP.com.
3. Commenting on Blog Posts. The User can make use of third party comments related to the blog posts on SP.com, but in doing so, must not carry out any activity in violation of the law or of third party rights. User must not prevent other Users from a complete enjoyment of SP.com. It is strictly prohibited to submit vulgar or offensive content towards third parties. By your continued use of SP.com, you accept that we may proceed to the removal and/or prohibit the publishing of any comment containing similar content.
It is important to remember that comments submitted to blog posts may be recorded and stored in multiple places, both on our Web Site and elsewhere on the Internet, which are likely to be accessible for a long time and you have no control over who will read them eventually. It is therefore important that you are careful and selective about the personal information that you disclose about yourself and others, and in particular, you should not disclose sensitive, embarrassing, proprietary or confidential information in your comments to our blog posts.
4. Linking & Third Party Web Sites. The links found on SP.com can address the User towards third party web sites, considered interesting and/or relevant. You may also be able to link from the Web Site to third party web sites and third party web sites may link to the Web Site (hereinafter “Linked Sites”). You acknowledge and agree that we do not have any control and have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through Linked Sites, even if they are owned or run by affiliates of ours. It is forbidden to embed SP.com, in whole or in part, inside a web site belonging to a third party (so called “Framing” or “I-framing”), in order for the contents of the site to appear within a frame that has been created purposely for this aim. We reserve all of our rights under the law to insist that any link to SP.com be discontinued, and to revoke your right to link to SP.com from any other web site at any time upon written notice to you.
5. Changes of Terms. We reserve for itself the right to modify contents of this document in any moment. Changes in the terms and conditions will be effective when posted. Your continued use of SP.com and/or the service made available on or through SP.com after any changes to the terms and conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
6. Orders for Products and Services. We may make certain products available to visitors and registrants of the Web Site. If you order any products, you agree to pay in full the prices for any purchases you make either by credit/debit card concurrent with your online order or by other payment means acceptable to us. You agree to pay all applicable taxes. If payment is not received by us from your credit or debit card issuer or its agents, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by us. Certain products that you purchase and/or download on or through the Web Site may be subject to additional terms and conditions presented to you at the time of such purchase or download.
8. Disclaimers & Limitation of Liability. The SP.com team, our affiliates, and any of our content or service providers (hereinafter “Protected Entities”) DO NOT assume any liability for accuracy, completeness or up-to-datedness of the content, features, and/or materials on SP.com or otherwise uploaded on the related Web Sites. We neither endorse nor are responsible for the reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on SP.com, unless otherwise stated. It is the User’s responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available throughout SP.com, meaning, YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FINANCIAL, HEALTH, OR LIFESTYLE INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT. THE USER MAKING DECISIONS BASED ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEB SITE IS ENTIRELY LIABLE – IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE PROTECTED ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS VIA THE WEBSITE.
These Terms and Conditions were revised 11/23/2016.