1. NYX Butter Gloss in Peach Cobbler (BLG06), a red-orange lippie that turned out amazing as I was hunting for something peachy-pink. The YSL Rouge Pur Couture in Rosy Coral (52) is still out of stock. Thanks, Gianna.
2. Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask, a recent addition to my all-natural nighttime routine, just because I feel my skin needs a little switching up. Favorite ingredients: extracts of tea (camellia sinensis), panax ginseng, licorice, and mulberry. It’s got a ton more. Bought it because of Kerry’s excellent review.
3. The Sacred History: How Angels, Mystics, and Higher Intelligence Made Our World by Jonathan Black, who’s actually Mark Booth, the same author of The Secret History of the World that I’ve kept for years on my shelf. This is also one of the books on my list. A great break for when you’re reading a serious novel (I’m re-reading Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki by Haruki Murakami right now), and major inspiration to store in your subconscious for writing fiction. Believe me – you learn a lot from folklore.
4. Vogue March Power issue 2015 – How can I not have this?! Been waiting for a week for it to arrive in Indonesia.
5. An acoustic guitar that’s smaller than me. Got it as a birthday present from my fiance :) The one I’ve been playing (which you might’ve seen on Instagram) is my elder brother’s. My wrist hurts every time I play it for longer than an hour.
6. Doraemon plushie in pig costume. Too cute T_T Part of the Chinese horoscope set of plushies available at the Doraemon Secret Gadgets Expo.
What are some of your favorite things?