Stillwater is PR-Friendly :) We are open for sponsorships, endorsements, and business partnerships. Just fill out this contact form to reach us. The blog may have started out as early as 2011, but only became active in the middle of 2014. Most recent stats:
- March 2016: 4,836 pageviews
- February 2016: 4,254 pageviews
- January 2016: 4,612 pageviews
- December 2015: 3,952 pageviews
- November 2015: 3,661 pageviews
- October 2015: 3,674 pageviews
- Display your company logos and banners above the fold, on the sidebar, or within individual blog posts. Prices range. Contact me for details.
- The minimum contract for advertisement displays lasts within 3 months.
- Feel free to send me product(s) or introduce me to your service(s) for review. Because I’ll be provide an in-depth and transparent review, you can opt to allow me to choose the product(s) and/or service(s). The minimum contract for sponsorship lasts within 3 months. The post of the review will be featured on the ‘Latest Articles’ slider on the header section with an image of your company logo for 1 month. There’s no guarantee whether your product(s) or service(s) will appear on my social media channels.
- If you wish to become a resident sponsor (permanent): The post of the review will be featured on the ‘Latest Articles’ slider on the header section with an image of your company logo for 1 month. This means when I receive more than one product(s) and/or service offer(s) from your company at a time, your presence will appear on more than one slide on the header section. Contact me for details.
- Your product(s) and/or service(s) will also appear on my social media channels 2 times a month. So a 3-month contract will give you 6 times the impression, a 6-month contract 12 times the impression, and so on.
- Because the minimum contract for sponsorship lasts within 3 months, if by the end of the 3 months I don’t receive any product(s) and/or service offer(s), contract will automatically be annulled.
- Keep in mind that I will always disclose it to my readers whenever a blog post is a sponsored one. See: Disclosure
- I’d be happy to attend your event. On the same day of the event, you’ll likely see a snapshot of it on my active social media channels – Twitter and Instagram. You’ll also see my full report about it published on the blog within 30 days after the event, complete with links to your website and social media handles. Contact me for details.
- Stillwater is a blog written and edited by the blog owner Stacia Priscilla (me), unless otherwise stated. For questions, please fill out this contact form with your inquiries.
- Stillwater accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- Stillwater abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- We are no compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on Stillwater are ours. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- Stillwater does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. Content will always be identified.